P.O. Box 1158
Sun City, AZ 85372-1158
Parks & Sons Website
CURBSIDE TRASH AND RECYCLE COLLECTION IS CHANGING TO SAME DAY COLLECTION
The City of El Mirage is changing the way trash and recycling containers are collected. Starting May 6, 2013 both trash and recycling containers will be collected on the same day.
The City will be divided into two sections: Section 1 (Eastside of El Mirage Road) being collected on Mondays and Section 2 (Westside of El Mirage Road) will be collected on Thursdays. Starting in May residents will need to place both their trash and recycle containers curbside on your new scheduled day. View Additional Information...
Safety & Rules
- To be sure of service, please have your City of El Mirage barrel(s) out at the curb by 5:30 a.m. on your pick up days, as trucks will start collecting at that time.
- The front of the barrel(s) must be facing the street. Please do not place barrels near vehicles, fences, mailboxes, etc. that might be damaged by the automated arms (provide at least four feet of clearance in all directions from any obstacle). Placing barrels near obstacles may prevent your trash from being collected.
- IMPORTANT! All trash must be contained in your barrel(s) provided to you by the City of El Mirage, and cannot protrude more than one foot beyond the barrel. Overfilled barrels will not be serviced! Customers will be required to partially empty overfilled barrels and a truck will not return until the next regularly scheduled collection day.
- Trash not contained in your City of El Mirage barrel(s) will not be collected.
- Bag and tie all trash before placing in the barrel.
- If you have two or more barrels please place them at the street spaced at least three feet apart to leave room for the automated arms to grasp the barrels.
- Remodeling/construction debris, dirt, rocks, cement or roofing shingles cannot be taken with the regular collection. If you need to dispose of these types of items, please contact Parks & Sons to make special arrangements (additional charges will apply).
- Materials such as motor oils, tires, car batteries, chemicals and paint cannot be placed in the regular trash as they are considered hazardous. For more information on disposal of hazardous material, please go to www.parksandsons.com and click on “Hazardous Waste”.
- If you have an excessive amount of trash, or large items to be disposed of which will not fit in your barrel, please call our office. We can pick up these items for you; however, there will be an additional charge dependent on the volume, size of items(s), etc.
- For a damaged barrel or replacement barrel please call, The City of El Mirage Customer Service 623-933-1228
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us to keep your community clean and beautiful!
Customer Service Office
14406 N. Alto St.
El Mirage, AZ 85335
Ph: (623) 933-1228
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
7:30 AM - 5:30 PM