Curbside Bulk Trash Program
The City of El Mirage offers curbside bulk trash service to residents who receive City provided solid waste services. This service provides an easy and convenient way for residents to dispose of items generated from their homes, which are too large to dispose of in a regular trash or recycling container.
Find your scheduled pick-up date: View the Curbside Bulk Trash Program map
Please note all bulk trash piles must be placed curbside no later than 5:30 am on your collection date.
If you have questions or need assistance with your bulk trash schedule, please feel free to contact the Public Works Department at 623-935-6405 or Customer Service at 623-933-1228.
Indoor/outdoor furniture, mattresses, appliances (no freon), bagged yard and trash waste, boxed cacti,
wood fences (stacked), tree limbs cut into 3-4 feet in length sections, 8 inch in diameter and tied
Construction material, rocks, dirt, concrete, hazardous materials, chemical, paint or oils, tires, car batteries,
glass, windows, medical, animal or food waste, tree trunks, loose trash or grass
Guidelines for Curbside Bulk Trash Program
- Bulk trash should be placed curbside no later than 5:30 am on your scheduled date. Items which are placed out after your street has been serviced will not be collected. You may call Parks & Sons at 623-974-4791 to schedule a special pick-up. (Resident may be charged directly for this optional service)
- Place items neatly stacked/bagged on the edge of property or sidewalk.
- Do not place items over sprinklers, cable boxes, near decorative borders or on grass/desert landscaping.
- It is the resident’s responsibility to maintain landscaping if disturbed by equipment.
- Do not place items within 5 feet of parked cars, fences, utility boxes, water meters, mailboxes, or other fixed objects. Items on PRIVATE PROPERTY will not be picked up.
- Small debris may be left behind, please rake after collection if necessary.
- Service will not be provided if bulk trash is improperly placed, deemed unsafe to collect or contains unacceptable items.
The City of El Mirage would like to thank you for your assistance and participation during the Curbside Bulk Trash Program.