For the week of June 26th:
- Thunderbird Road - The sidewalk on the north side of Thunderbird Road is closed to pedestrians between 127th Avenue and El Frio Street. Please use the sidewalk on the south and only cross at marked crosswalks. Temporary walkways have been constructed to maintain pedestrian access to the businesses in the construction zone.
- Intermittent closures of Thunderbird Road between 127th Avenue and El Frio Street may be encountered.
- The intersections along Thunderbird Road, east of El Mirage Road, will be reconstructed starting Wednesday, June 21st. Primrose Street will be closed between June 21st and June 26th, Luna Street will be closed between June 22nd and June 27th and Verbena Street and Poppy Street will be closed between June 26th and June 29th. Detours will be provided.
- El Mirage Road South of Thunderbird Road - Traffic restrictions and lane closures may be encountered.
- El Mirage Road - Northern Avenue to Cinnabar Avenue - Maricopa County is working on El Mirage Road south of Peoria Avenue. Intermittent closures may be encountered. Questions or concerns on this project can be directed to 480-299-8689.
- Lane restrictions at the intersection of El Mirage Road and Butler Road will occur between June 22nd and July 6th.
- Work along both north and south shoulders of Olive Avenue to start on June 23rd and continue through the end of October.
- ADOT is finishing Thunderbird Road east of El Frio Street. Lane restrictions will be encountered. Questions or concerns on this project can be directed to 855-712-8530 or www.azdot.gov/tbird.
- Miscellaneous Projects: Dysart Ranchettes - 129th Avenue will be closed between Peoria Avenue and Sahuaro Drive from June 26th to June 30th. Vehicles will be detoured to Dysart Road and 127th Avenue.
Drivers are encouraged to use Greenway Road, Dysart Road, and Northern Avenue as the preferred route to avoid construction related delays.